Re: Orp does zip files

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Orp does zip files
Date: 10 Feb 2002 18:14:41 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, 2002-02-10 at 17:55, Brian Jones wrote:

> Okay, we'll not bother with a zip at all then until this is fixed
> after this release.  I guess that solves the only remaining
> showstopper?

Going through the mauve logs shows lots of opertunities for
improvements. But some of that stuff is actually compiler/VM
improvements. I would say, lets release what we have now so others can
play with it and we promise to make 0.04 the perfect release :)
Seriously, what we have now is certainly not perfect, but it is so much
better then the last release that I think we should just release it and
get some feedback on it.

Cheers,

Mark