NYIException

From: Andy Walter
Subject: NYIException
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:46:47 +0200

Hi all,

a surprising lot of emails have been sent about that matter. It seems that we
all agree on that throwing *something* would be better than what we have
currently. The attached class is a summary of what as far I understood from
the emails most people here wanted.

Personally, I had preferred some standardised information about the JDK
version that demands for the missing feature, but I didn't get the impression
that many of you support that idea.

Is there anybody who can't live with the attached proposal?

Cheers,

        Andy.

--
aicas GmbH
Haid-und-Neu-Straße 18 * 76131 Karlsruhe