Re: [cp-patches] Updated: crypto merge patch

From: Casey Marshall
Subject: Re: [cp-patches] Updated: crypto merge patch
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:00:26 -0700

>>>>> "Stuart" == Stuart Ballard <address@hidden> writes:

Stuart> The big holes, therefore, are only:
Stuart> - Swing (obviously heavily in progress)
Stuart> - CORBA (no work is being done here AFAIK)

I think there are free implementations of this being done by others. I
don't know about licensing etc.

Stuart> - Sound (Kaffe scores almost 100% here, some merging needs
Stuart> doing?)

Kaffe gets javax.sound from Tritonus, which is LGPL, so we can't
include it in Classpath. We could ask them for permission to do so
under Classpath's license, if they are still around (the news page has
its latest item in 2003).

<http://www.tritonus.org/>

--
Casey Marshall || address@hidden