0.19 "release meeting" - Wed Oct 19 21:00 UTC

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: 0.19 "release meeting" - Wed Oct 19 21:00 UTC
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:14:20 +0200

Hi all,

We wanted to have a release the first week of November. So I thought it
would be a good idea to send a reminder that people should see what the
want to get in before that, and what they want to see tested so they
feel confident that 0.19 will be a great developer snapshot worthy of
incorporation into gcc and kaffe as soon as it is released early
November.

If people want we can discuss the open items tomorrow Wednesday October
19 at 21:00 UTC in #classpath on irc.gnu.org. That is 23:00 in
Amsterdam, 22:00 in Londen and 5:00 PM in Boston.
More times at:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2005&month=10&day=19&hour=21&min=0&sec=0

But feel free to just reply to this email with suggestions and ideas if
you cannot make it to the meeting. We will make sure to post a summary
of anything discussed to the list also.

Cheers,

Mark