Re: 0.19 "release meeting" - Wed Oct 19 21:00 UTC

From: Martin Cordova
Subject: Re: 0.19 "release meeting" - Wed Oct 19 21:00 UTC
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:36:52 -0400

Hi think that it would be great if the graphics stuff gets enhanced
for the november release, in particular the libraries required to make
headless graphics work (for servlet based apps that use JFreeChart and
similar components). This is the only thing that is not working in my
test while porting Winstone servlet engine and demo webapp from IBM's
JDK to JamVM + Classpath. Most typical web tasks are working fine,
although I have not tested JSSE support yet.

I can't collaborate writing C code, but I can provide a test
environment, as I did to uncover some bugs in the java.net APIs a few
weeks ago, which by the way were solved very quickly, thank you and
congratulations!

Regards,
Martin Cordova