Re: Using a workspace-based VM in Eclipse

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Using a workspace-based VM in Eclipse
Date: 22 Dec 2005 16:25:03 -0700

>> Anyway, commit that if you like.  You have rhug access, right?

Mark> No I don't think I have rhug access.

You do now :-)

Mark> It looks like the native side gets rebuild a lot though. I guess there
Mark> are some dependencies wrong since I seem to trigger a full rebuild of
Mark> cacao a lot when running mauve for example.

I've seen similar things on occasion.  We probably need to track them
down more precisely and turn them into Eclipse PRs.  The external
builder support seems to leave a few things to be desired...

Tom