classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Website changes

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Website changes
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 23:49:31 +0000

I've updated the website a bit:

- added a link from the home page to the crypto stuff.
I haven't included crypto in the list of extensions, because it isn't
one yet. Perhaps the crypto people can have a look and let me know
what they think of my text.

- changed the crpto index page to crypto.html
This is GNU standard and some of their maintenance scripts rely on
this convention. A symlink will be automatically added from index.html
-> crypto.html

- repointed the stuff that I moved today.

Please remember that these things take a while to refresh on gnudist
(the GNU web server).

Thinks....
I'd like to have a bit of a redesign of the main page. It seems very
cluttered now. It would be better to have a simpler design with a news
flash or something about new projects and developments.

Some of the other information could go to separate pages.

Nic