poll re: 2.3.x features

From: Steven Knight
Subject: poll re: 2.3.x features
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:04:06 -0600 (CST)

Now that 2.2.0 is available, what do people want to see in the next
release(s)?

Be aware that the following are already planned:

    --  With the recent mailing-list interest in Gary Oberbrunner's
        AfterBuild patch, it'll be the next thing I integrate.

    --  Greg Spencer is working on a prototype restructuring
        to support his Windows NT extensions.  (Caveat:  this is likely
        to be extensive and may still take awhile.)

Send me your requests so I can prioritize.  Up to you whether or not
you want to generate discussion by CC:'ing the list.

        --SK