'AfterBuildAll'

From: Marcello Pietrobon
Subject: 'AfterBuildAll'
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:09:37 -0600

Hi,
I desire to know if there is a way to tell cons to execute some functions of
mine, after
having built everything.

I would like to know if it is possible to get also a flag telling the status of
the
compilation, for example if 'errors' or 'built', so I could do the work I need
only in these
cases.

This is because I don't want to hack Cons. Also I could give my code to other
people and keep
everything simple.

More in general it is possible to override some functions of Cons (this is
easy) in such a way
that I can use some variables the way I described before?. I'm asking this
because I don't
know Perl well. I tried to do it and it didn't work.

Thanks,

Marcello