Re: Where can I get the lastest version of pcons?

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: Re: Where can I get the lastest version of pcons?
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:16:53 +0100

What's the current status on that cons/pcons merge? I tried pcons, but
realized the current version fails on some things (like Install commands).
I do a first run with pcons, then I spawn cons to finish the job atm..

The cvs version of cons also fixes some stuff compared to the last
release, what about the plans for a new release?

TTimo