example, was: Possible error in dependency checking a lots of other poin

From: Erich Waelde
Subject: example, was: Possible error in dependency checking a lots of other points
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:27:45 +0100

Hello Nadim,

I have this example, not fancy, and I'm working on a more complex on using
Link() and Repository() as well, but ripe yet. It will not run on Windows,
sorry, but the Construct file may have a few hints for you.

I would be pleased if someone could help me out to make this example work on
Windows as well. IMHO a few more of these examples could be helpful.

Cheers,
Erich

PS: I admit, I'm a caveman too, and 8 spaces for a TAB have been the default
for all the
12 years that I spent on Unix  :-)

--
The purpose of computing is insight  ---  not numbers.
        Richard Hamming 1962