Re: FW: Hmmm.... future of cons?

From: Steven Knight
Subject: Re: FW: Hmmm.... future of cons?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:23:40 -0500 (CDT)

[I overlooked the initial questions on this email...]

> > The core Cons team took up the
> > re-write effort that Cons needed but decided to do it in Python.
> Who is the core team? Speak up so we know who we are talking to.

Rajesh and me, that's it.  Rajesh is the interface to FSF and owns the
keys to the web site.  I did probably 90%+ of the coding and integration
over the last three years or so.

> > So, here's my thoughts.  Cons is at a dead end.
> Is that share by the rest of the core team?

Rajesh apparently doesn't share this, based on his one email.  I'm
agnostic about Cons as a separate effort, but am willing to help.  I'm
also intrigued with the idea of a Cons front end to the SCons build
engine and would be interested in helping with that, as well.

        --SK