Re: Debian package and development of CONS

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: Debian package and development of CONS
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:04:42 +0200

As I'm jsut learning more and morea bout Perl, and am willing to package
others Perl utilities in Debian, and don't feel like switching to Python
now (and I don't have time to learn it while still continuing my work on
Perl and C++...).

So I think I'll try to continue with Perl CONS. I'll see how I can
deobfuscate the current code, and it some parts should be rewritten.
I'll be happy to take advantage of the advice of the SCons team, though.

Lightly,
le Moine Fou
--
address@hidden