Re: [GNU/consensus] ZCash vs Taler

From: IngeGNUe
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] ZCash vs Taler
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 15:53:22 -0400

On 09/05/2016 01:18 PM, carlo von lynX wrote:
> blockchain/fry-your-cpu-and-bandwidth technology
> vs. taler/gnunet/secushare/liquiddemocracy technology

Thanks to both lynX and Christian, for bringing this up. The latter is
clearly better. I had recalled SecuShare describing the incorporation of
transactions into their infrastructure.

I have been unable to donate to SecuShare and GNUnet because getting
bitcoins is too hard...

Anyway, I look forward to the release of Taler!