cplay-dev

Re: [cplay-dev] Revival

From: Sy Ali
Subject: Re: [cplay-dev] Revival
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:29:31 -0400

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Adam Shea <address@hidden> wrote:
> Any suggestions on what should be done about a website would be welcome
> (It seems the original website is gone).

The original website could easily be retrieved from archive.org.
Perhaps the other patches could also be retrieved.

There were some experimental pre-releases and other patches which imo
should be sorted out before any heavy lifting is done with new
features.

For hosting, I'd gladly offer some temporary hosting myself just to
get things rolling.  Let me know if this is needed.