cplay-dev

Re: [cplay-dev] Revival

From: Philip M. White
Subject: Re: [cplay-dev] Revival
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:50:10 -0500

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:29:31AM -0400, Sy Ali wrote:
> For hosting, I'd gladly offer some temporary hosting myself just to
> get things rolling.  Let me know if this is needed.

I use cplay as my primary media player, and I submitted a small patch a
long time ago to the list; no idea what happened to it.

I'm also willing to offer hosting, perpetually if needed.  I have
hosting from Linode, and it's quite reliable.  I run a git server and
web front-end: http://git.qnan.org.  I can offer webspace, SSH access,
and git repositories to a maintainer(s).  Let me know if you're
interested.

--
Philip