ddd

TIME SENSITIVE

From: special-offers
Subject: TIME SENSITIVE
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 16:29:22

RD-Opportunity's latest discovery:
http://www.aciimoney.com/index.shtml?innoscape

Make over $50,000 in 12 months with ONLY a $25 Investment!

Each quarter unit of $25 deposit will pay out $ 51,200
in 12 months. Each full unit of $100 deposit will pay
out $204,800 in 12 months

We are involved with a Private trust Program, which allows
us to offer this Program of 100% interest to all of our
members on a monthly basis. There are no membership fees,
only a $25.00 deposit is required to start an account.

A person may only add to their account, until the Program
has begun, at which time it will not be open to new monies.
If by chance we do not make the required amount to enter
the Program, we will refund all monies, plus 6% interest.

We have been in this business since 1983, and have had
huge success.  For this particular trade, we need $10 million.
Currently, we estimating that our Program will begin
sometime in November (based on the recent trends of membership).
You do NOT need to refer people; however, you receive
referral commissions added to your account and you do not
want to miss out on these!  People are joining at a
phenomenal rate.  Your referral commissions can add up
very quickly!! YOU will receive over $50,000 for EACH $25
in your account.

Before the pay out date arrives each member will be asked
as to which method he or she would like to be paid.  The
choices are currently, via e-gold, bank wire transfer or
certified check.

This program will close to new participants SOON!  Get
in NOW before it's too late.
http://www.aciimoney.com/index.shtml?innoscape

------ More Info ------

 Our company name is ACI, INC a Belize IBC. We are involved with
a Private trust Program,
which allows us to offer this Program of 100% interest to
all of our members on a monthly basis. There are no membership
fees, only a $25.00
deposit is required to start an account.  Referring others is NOT
necessary.
 However, you will be missing out considerably if you do not
refer others.  For
each $25 deposit made from YOUR site, you will receive a $5
referral bonus into
your account.  For deposits over $100, you will receive a $25
referral bonus
into your account.  And yes, once you have registered, you will
receive a web-site
of your own.  A person may only add to their account, until the
Program has begun,
at
which time it will not be open to new monies. If by chance we do
not make the
required amount to enter the Program, we will refund all monies,
plus 6% interest.
 But, we anticipate that we will be closing the door to new
registrations and
begin this program by mid-November.  We have been in this
business since 1983,
and have had huge success.  Before the pay out date arrives each
member will
be asked as to which method he or she would like to be paid. The
choices are
currently, via E-gold, bank wire transfer or certified check.  We
suggest you
view our site for further details.   Each quarter unit of $25
deposit will pay
out $ 51,200 in 12 months.  Each full unit of $100 deposit will
pay out $204,800
in 12 months.

Go to http://www.aciimoney.com/index.shtml?innoscape for
instructions on registering
and welcome aboard!

For Questions: mailto:address@hidden
Should you not wish to receive updates or any other mailings,
please respond to the e-mail below with REMOVE ME.
RD-Opportunity will never spam or break any rules to promote our
affiliates.
      Thank you,
          RD Opportunities

If you do not wish to be informed of our future findings send a
blank mail to:  address@hidden