ddd

CEASE AND DESIST ORDER

From: Evergreen Systems
Subject: CEASE AND DESIST ORDER
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:18:01 -0700 (PDT)

To whom it may concern:

You are advertising our web page URL in a spam email
that is being sent, unsolicited, to spam cop
subscribers.
We have received notices from spamcop, with our URL in
your bulk email, due to the fact that our URL is in
your spam email. your domain name at the bottom of it.
We did NOT give any permission to use our domain name,
or include our URL in any spam email.
If you cause us loss of business due to subsequent
loss of our web host, monetary damages to your company
will be SEVERE.

You are hereby ordered to IMMEDIATELY, and without
further delay, to CEASE AND DESIST this activity.

If you do not, we will immediately file a case in the
state of Massachusetts.

Sincerely,

Jon Capp
Attorney at Law