ddd

How to debug a "perl/systemcall" in DDD

From: samuel.yin
Subject: How to debug a "perl/systemcall" in DDD
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 04:39:57 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

    I am a new guy for DDD. Currently I want to debug a C program, which will invoke a perl program by a system call "execvp". My source code is like:

execvp("perl", /*other argvs*/ );

    I debugged this C program by DDD, it is OK besides the execvp line. I want debug into this perl program. But the DDD just skip the perl program and go on to the next C line. Can you guys help me out of this problem.

    This maybe a trival problem for you guys. But it's hard for me to resolve it now.

    Thanks and Best Regards

Samuel Yin

你 知 道 2006 年 最 火 爆 的 电 子 邮 箱 吗 ?
多 达 1.1 亿 中 国 人 选 择 网 易 2000 兆 免 费 邮 箱 , 抢 注 再 得 280 兆 超 大 网 盘