ddd

Setting source search path

From: Ken Goldman
Subject: Setting source search path
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:23:10 -0400

I know that I can modify the source code search path for a debug
session and save the session.

Several questions:

1 - Can I change the default?  I'm debugging a large number of
programs that all call the same set of libraries.  It's cumbersome to
enter the same search path many times with the GUI.

2 - Can I change the search path by editing a file rather than through
the GUI.  A library that I'm calling (openSSL) keeps the source in a
large number of subdirectories, and entering them all though the GUI
is error prone.

3 - Can I specify as a source path a directory and all subdirectories?

--
Ken Goldman   address@hidden   914-784-7646