ddd

Seeking a new maintainer again

From: jose maria gomez vergara
Subject: Seeking a new maintainer again
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 17:33:07 +0200

It is a pity for me but I must announce that I must give up this project.
There have been some big changes in my personal life and I am not going to
have time enough to dedicate to this project. So, I would appreciate any
other who could take care of this.

I have create my own company and I need to dedicate more time to go ahead,
my second son have arrived and I need to dedicate more time to my family.
So I am sorry for the expectation I could create some time ago, but I must
say no to some projects.

Thanks a lot to everybody and sorry for the inconveniences.