Re: PATCH: use a slave interpreter

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: PATCH: use a slave interpreter
Date: 09 Feb 2004 13:54:02 -0700

Ben> The following patch makes a good start at running .exp test scripts in
Ben> a slave interpreter that is distinct from the interpreter running the
Ben> framework.

I think this is pretty cool, not because of the safety it adds -- at
least for libgcj, as far as we know :-), this hasn't been a problem --
but because it opens the door to the possibility of running separate
test directories in parallel.  E.g., you could make a new thread for
each .exp using something similar to this.  What do you think of that?

Tom