Re: [Directory-discuss] entry for Stow in FSD

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Directory-discuss] entry for Stow in FSD
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 15:57:48 -0800

    I'm the maintainer of GNU Stow and submitted updated
    info for it to this page about 10 days ago:

        http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Stow

Adam, I'm puzzled by this.  I never saw it (and still don't see it) on
the review page, http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Category:Review.  I try
to keep my eye out there for new GNU updates.

Andrew, can you figure out where Adam's update ended up?

(Also, Andrew, it occurs to me now that it would be useful for me if GNU
packages were somehow marked as such on the Category:Review page, or
there was a separate review page with just GNU packages.  I try to
undertake to update information for GNU packages when it comes in, but I
can't take on non-GNU.)

Thanks,