Re: [Directory-discuss] entry for Stow in FSD

From: Andrew Engelbrecht
Subject: Re: [Directory-discuss] entry for Stow in FSD
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 21:59:31 -0500

On 12/14/2011 07:39 PM, Andrew Engelbrecht wrote:
> On 12/14/2011 06:57 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
>> (Also, Andrew, it occurs to me now that it would be useful for me if GNU
>> packages were somehow marked as such on the Category:Review page, or
>> there was a separate review page with just GNU packages.  I try to
>> undertake to update information for GNU packages when it comes in, but I
>> can't take on non-GNU.)
>
> I think that I might be able to do some trickery to get this to work.
> I'll try to get it working by tomorrow if time allows.

Ok, I got it all set up, but we have to wait until the wiki decides to
process some of the update jobs before everything lands in the right
category pages. Here is the list of current category pages relevant to
an admin:

http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/FSD:Workflow

This includes the new category with submissions marked as GNU:

http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Category:GNU_review

...I should also note that I changed the way that we mark projects as
having been processed (i.e. "reviewed" or integrated/rejected.) Before
it was a matter of changing a template tag name, but now you change this
code:

|Finished review=No

to:

|Finished review=yes

within the the wiki text of the submission.

-Andrew