discuss-gnu-electric

mouse buttons stuck (X11; Linux; Lesstif)

From: Tuukka Toivonen
Subject: mouse buttons stuck (X11; Linux; Lesstif)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:07:02 +0200 (EET)

While I am scrolling a schematics with scrollbar (ie. holding mouse button
down and moving the mouse) and if I then release the button
_while_still_moving_the_mouse_, Electric doesn't notice that the button has
been released but the scroll mode "stucks" on. A single extra button press
cures this, but it is inconvenient nevertheless.

I can reproduce this problem very reliably now when I noticed what causes
it. Maybe Electric doesn't notice mouse button events when it is drawing
the screen?

I had this same problem with other Electric versions too.