discuss-gnu-electric

Re: Update to release 6.05 of Electric

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: Re: Update to release 6.05 of Electric
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:32:25 -0800

Even worse is that the PNG images appear to be corrupted. No any program
can read them, most complain that they "have corrupted by ASCII
conversion".

Well, the PNG images were indeed corrupt. My fault. But in keeping with my bad habit of replacing GNU releases, I have ONCE AGAIN replaced the GNU download file, fixing the PNG files. So if you have bad PNG files, download it again. Sorry about that.

   -Steven Rubin