[Discuss-gnuradio] typical bandwidth?

From: Stephen Nichols
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] typical bandwidth?
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:31:45 -0700

I'm still looking for a good (read affordable) front end & A/D board
combination. My question is what is a good/typical bandwidth to digitize? I
know it depends on the type of signal you want to deal with but say I don't
consider video; what is a good IF bandwidth that would cover the most
"typical" signals? Or is "typical" too hard to define ? Or does anyone know
of a good reference that has a list of the bandwidts of various signal types
?

stephen