Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for Raw GPS L1 and L2 signal data

From: Chris Albertson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for Raw GPS L1 and L2 signal data
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:42:53 -0800 (PST)

See if this helps.
http://www.colorado.edu/geography/gcraft/notes/gps/gps_f.html

If not get back with me on this list.  My office is about 200
yards away from the GPS Program office which houses the owners of
GPS system.  I could ask around about the location of the
publically releasable specification documents.

For those who know nothing about GPS see the primer at
http://www.aero.org/publications/GPSPRIMER/
But if you know what L1/L2 means don't bother with it.

--- Krzysztof Kamieniecki <address@hidden> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Does any have or know of a source for GPS L1 (and possibly L2) I/F
> signal data?
>
> --
> Krzysztof Kamieniecki
> mailto:address@hidden