Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] *much* faster filtering --- plus vhf mountaintopp

From: cswiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] *much* faster filtering --- plus vhf mountaintopping
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 11:38:54 -0400 (EDT)

Daniel & James (et al) - Firewire or USB drive looks the way to go,
with compression in the stream (Tks James). I've found a world of
12vdc input ATX power supplies are available, like:

http://www.orbitmicro.com/products/power%20supplies/dc-dc/ps2/KPDX250H.htm

might run a small server mobo with big SCSI disk.

--Chuck