Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MPAA at it again.

From: LRK
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MPAA at it again.
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:58:56 -0600

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 10:39:04AM -0500, Krzysztof Kamieniecki wrote:

> Coincidentally I am moving into Congress Meehan's district this month. He is
> on
> the "Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property"
> http://judiciary.house.gov/committeestructure.aspx?committee=3 which will be
> holding a hearing on the evil ANALOG Hole.
>
> I spoke to one of his aids, told him this bill was stupid and that I oppose
> it.
>
> I urge everybody who has a congress critter on that commitee to call them.

My Congresscritter is Joe Barton, chairman of the House Commerce Commitee
which oversees telecommunications at the federal level including the FCC.
Being a typical worthless Republican, his constituents can't even get 20th
century telephone service much less broadband (I'm 500 feet from an SBC
fiber box installed about 1998).

You don't have enough money to buy your Congresscritter's vote so stupid
will prevail.

--
LRK
address@hidden