Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Angle manipulation & other concerns

From: joe j
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Angle manipulation & other concerns
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:10:39 -0800 (PST)

Thanks alot Martin, for detailed explanation in the relationship of complex numbers with signals.  :)
the output is a complex signal with amplitude=amp1*amp2 and phase=phase1-phase2
To everyone,
In regards to the mux question posted, something.set_mux(gr.hexint(0x32103210)), the block diagram of the USRP board indicates that 0 and 1 are for Rx-A and Rx-B and 2&3 are for Tx-A and Tx-B, respectively.  So, does that mean if we set our mux to 0x32103210 we receive I&Q's from Tx-B, Tx-A, Rx-B, Rx-A (this order)?

Thanks,
JC