Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updated code for FT990

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updated code for FT990
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 17:41:28 +0100

Hi Berndt,

Thanks for code checked-in about the FT990 and sorry for the mispelling.
This is right in time for the Hamlib 1.2.5 release.

BTW, you made the same mistake I made couple of month ago, to post on
discuss-gnuradio instead of hamlib-developer mailing list :-)

No trouble on that, the Reply-To: has been set appropriately.
All the best to you "down under".

73
--
Stephane - F8CFE

PS: For the GNU Radio gang who may not know Hamlib, this is a radio control
library abstracting underlying remote protocol of rigs. More info at
http://hamlib.org