[Discuss-gnuradio] Capture and replay (usrp_rx_cfile.py)

From: HL_Wu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Capture and replay (usrp_rx_cfile.py)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:26:12 +0800

Hi, all
      Is there any script which is capable to replay the captured file
generated by the usrp_rx_cfile.py? It is better if I can choose either the
basic TX board (baseband only) or the USRP TVRX board (RF
upconversion). I dare not to try to cook my own script because it seems
that interpolator portion is done inside the ADI 9862 chip and I am unsure
how to programm it correctly. An rough example would be very helpful!

Owen Wu
ASMedia