[Discuss-gnuradio] where the carrier frequency is set

From: Michael Ford
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] where the carrier frequency is set
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:01:25 -0500

Eric has already told me once that this is crazy, but I can't see any other way to do this. When Matt told  me that the RSSI circuit measures interference +/-15Mhz from the carrier, I naturally went to the code for the read_aux_adc() function in usrp_prims.{cc,h} in order to see where the carrier frequency comes into play. I wanted to know where in the code I should be changing the carrier frequency. Just as I've been told, the code is confusing. I've read all the tutorials, I'm pretty knowledgeable about both python and C++; I'm not confused about the basic syntax of either language. Honestly, between the lack of comments for variables, and every file being inherited from some other class file, it's extremely easy to get lost in the code.