Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: New source code repository!

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: New source code repository!
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 14:00:03 -0700

Andreas Schwarz wrote:

> Are you using the trac SpamFilter plugin? Otherwise you will have the
> Wiki spam problem^3 in the bug tracker.

We are not using that plug-in (yet), though we may.

I'll be writing a longer email later today with more details of the new
system, but let me address this one issue here.

Short-term, in order to create or modify a wiki page or ticket, you need
to login in to the system with a guest account.  The user name is
'guest', the password is 'gnuradio'.

This is simply to prevent automated bots from spamming the wiki and trac
system.

In the future, we're going to implement CAPTCHAs for these sort of
things.  See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captcha for more information.
 Right now Trac does not provide the hooks for this sort of thing so we
may have to custom code them.

-Johnathan