[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP aux_dac

From: Angilberto Muniz Sb
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP aux_dac
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:34:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

Im working on a project that needs a continuos update
of a slow varying DC signal. I was able to realize
part of the project and put it into the FPGA. Now I
need a way to update the AUX_DAC port on the 9862, but
aparently that is handled by the USB uController ! Is
that correct ? To set up the AUX_DAC do DO have to
waste USB bandwidth?  (My intent was to use the PC
just to download the FPGA image, do some setup and the
USRP should run by itself...)
Please shade some light...

Regrds,

Angilberto.