Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New source code repository!

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New source code repository!
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 14:32:38 +0930

On Saturday 05 August 2006 12:44, Eric Blossom wrote:

> Berndt, I think I've fixed these (not the doxygen stuff) in trunk.
>
> Can you please update and re-test?  You'll need
>
>   ./bootstrap && ./configure
>
> since there were some configure.ac changes.
>
> Thanks!
> Eric

It builds and installs fine, however there seems to be a problem with the
audio support which doesn't seem to pickup that we need to link agains the
libossaudio library. I had to manually add -lossaudio in the Makefile of
gr-audio-oss/src/Makefile. Will have a look at this tonight.

BTW: all tests pass on make check in the top directory... :-)

Find below is the configuration for NetBSD

The following GNU Radio components have been successfully configured:

config
gnuradio-core
gnuradio-examples
usrp
gr-usrp
gr-audio-oss
gr-atsc
gr-error-correcting-codes
gr-gsm-fr-vocoder
gr-radar
gr-radio-astronomy
pmt
gr-video-sdl
gr-wxgui

However, the following components did not configure successfully due to
missing dependencies:

gr-audio-alsa
gr-audio-jack
gr-audio-osx