Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New help

From: DJCarlson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New help
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:41:11 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the help -

With just TVRX installed - and a radioshack FM antenna that I use on my
stereo, running:

usrp_fft.py -f 107.9M -d 16

I get a weak peak at 0.0 and another weak peak at -1.25 (maybe WMJX 106.7?)
- that is it

Does not say "failed to set frequecy - the 107.9 is if freq box -

power down and install basic RX board  with same command - I get a peak at
0.0 (noise between -30 and -20 dB - Signal peak @ -8dB

Running usrp_wfm_rcv.py -f 107.9 with either board produces same results
discribed earilier -

Thoughts?

Thanks -

Doug