Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mayday, Mayday, flex2400 is down

From: hanwen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mayday, Mayday, flex2400 is down
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:07:28 +0800

Sorry, Matt. I didn't mean to be such rude.
After I messed up the precious board, my fellows has just joking me with the free reapir service of some other device providers. And I write the mail without thinking. OK, relax, man;)

Would it be convinent for you that I mail the broken board to you fo repairing?
Or if the condition of the board is not too bad, you may tell me which part is broken and maybe I can manage to repair it myself.

Thanks for reminding. Thank to the help of other guys in this thread. I hope we won't damage our USRP by incaution any more.

hanwen