[Discuss-gnuradio] Quartus II under Linux guide available

From: Martin Dvh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Quartus II under Linux guide available
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 23:31:55 +0200

Hi all,
I wrote a small guide on how to run Altera Quartus II under Linux.

Quartus is needed to compile the usrp verilog source to fpga firmware. You only
need it if you change the verilog code.

You can find it at:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/QuartusUnderLinux

I have used VMware for a long time to run Quartus II.
But now wine has finally matured enough to be able to run the
license/copyprotection altera uses.
So you now have several options of running Quartus II under linux.
(No Microsoft files needed)

Greetings,
Martin