[Discuss-gnuradio] Document about USRP

From: De Lima Julian
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Document about USRP
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 00:19:15 +0200

Hello,

I’m a newbie and I installed Gnu Radio with svn. But I read a tutorial that there is a document generated with Doxygen about the USRP in /usr/local/share/doc/usrp-xx…./html.

I search all in my filesystem and I did not find any html document for the USRP. I tried to generated with Doxygen, but I cannot install it because an error with flex occurs (I tried to install another version of flex, but does not work).

My question is: Has somebody this documentation and can tell me the address where I can download it. Because I need this API for the USRP.

Thanks