[Discuss-gnuradio] Hello everyone : )

From: Alex Miua
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hello everyone : )
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:16:43 -0800 (PST)

Hello people : )

This is Alex once again. I read a little bit of Python and Linux fundamentals over the past days and now I feel I am in a better position to deal with making a software radio spectrum analyzer.

Could anyone tell me what all boards of the USRP will I require to build that ? Also can I use a cheaper subsitute for it ?

And oh , guys, is anyone willing to sell an old one to me ?

This IS fun. I hope it works out well.

Thank you,
Alex : )