Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Ethernet interface / Was: PCIe know-how?

From: ceriel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Ethernet interface / Was: PCIe know-how?
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 21:42:18 +0200

On 3/6/07, Henry Vredegoor <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

You may have a look at and/or contact:

http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~ptdeboer/ham/sdr/

He is also using some basic Ethernet interface/-frame?

Henry.

I just sent him an email. He mentioned considering releasing the code
under the GPL, so I asked him if he'd do that, and/or let me base my
design on his.

I changed the URL of the blog to http://gnurillasdr.blogspot.com/
It's a play on GNU, Guerilla Radio, and SDR. Now if I could still fit
a reference to Ether in there I'd be happy.

There's some new and interesting info in the blog too. Aside from the
fine contributions from this list, I've found some very enlightening
videos discussing almost this exact issue we're dealing with. =)

Thank you very much for the link!

Sincerely,
--
Nos