Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency error in USRP.

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency error in USRP.
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:29:49 -0700

Tarun Tiwari wrote:
the local oscillators may not be perfect

They definitely will note be perfect.

But, the question is how do I recover the signal if my receiver clock does not synchronize to the desired frequency?

In my application (GPS), I don't even know the desired frequency due to the doppler effect on the fast moving satellites. I use an acquisition routine to locate the frequency which uses FFTs in my custom block.

Chris