Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Tx Path

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Tx Path
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 07:25:50 -0700

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 08:55:08AM +0200, Anmar wrote:
> Brian Padalino wrote:
>
> > I believe you may be able to send 2 real signals and control their
> > phases, but someone else here is a better authority on that than I am.
>
> Do you know who that is?
>
> I found a patch that Patrick has posted for phase shifting, put it
> didn't work, Did someone tried to use it, and have got it working?
>
> Thanks
> Anmar

If you have two daughterboards you can send two independent signals.

If you start fresh from USRP power-up you can control the phase
between the transmitted signals (this also depends on the
daugherboards that you are using and how they are configured.)  The
power-up requirement is because from software we have no way to
control the phase accumulator in the AD9862 digital upconverter,
however at power-up it has a constant value.

Eric