[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Re: Tx Path

From: Anmar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Re: Tx Path
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:26:25 +0200

Eric Blossom wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 01:49:36PM +0200, Anmar wrote:
>
> You can control the phase in the FPGA. However, we're using the
> digital upconverter in the AD9862.  That DUC has its own phase
> register.

Y channel of the scoop. every time I load the code I get a different
angel on the scoop(but there is a constant change with it). how can I
explain why this is happening?

def main():
        interp = 128
        waveform_type = gr.GR_COS_WAVE
        waveform_ampl = 16000
        waveform_freq1 = 40e3
  waveform_freq2 = 10e3
        waveform_offset = 0
        fg = gr.flow_graph ()
        sink = usrp.sink_c (0, interp)
  sink.set_nchannels(2)
  sink.set_mux(0xba98)
        usb_freq = sink.dac_freq() / interp
        siggen1 = gr.sig_source_c (usb_freq,
                                       gr.GR_SIN_WAVE,
                                       waveform_freq1,
                                       waveform_ampl,
                                       waveform_offset)

        siggen2 = gr.sig_source_c (usb_freq,
                                       gr.GR_SIN_WAVE,
                                       waveform_freq2,
                                       waveform_ampl,
                                       waveform_offset)

  inter = gr.interleave(gr.sizeof_gr_complex)
  fg.connect (siggen1, (inter, 0))
  fg.connect (siggen2, (inter, 1))
  fg.connect (inter, sink)
  fg.start()