[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Re: Re: Tx Path

From: Anmar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Re: Re: Tx Path
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:07:58 +0200

Eric Blossom wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 08:26:25PM +0200, Anmar wrote:
>> explain why this is happening?
> OK, here goes, one more time: there is state in the AD9862 -- its DUC
> phase register -- that we can't control from software.
>
> Do you understand what that means?
Yes
> Have you looked at the AD9862 data sheet?
Yes, and I have red about the Tx moeds and the clock timing.

> If you cycle power on the USRP _each time_ before you run the
> experiment, do you get repeatable results?
well, today I tried without each time powering on the usrp, and I get
repeatable results, but when I load different code like am_tx then there
will be a small phase shift, resetting the USRP I get the normal
results. I made some pictures :).

> What daughterboards are you using?
I have two basic Tx daughterboards, so each one use different AD9862. I
have a question the 2 AD9862 they both get there clock in from the usrp
motherboard, and that is the same clock?

thanks ,

anmar