Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] setting registers

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] setting registers
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:07:49 -0400

On 7/16/07, Zhuocheng Yang <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi guys:

My name is Zhuocheng Yang, you can call me Leo. I am pretty new to gnuradio,
started working on it a month ago. Since Thibaud has gone back to Switzerland,
I will be taking over his work. I am currently trying to process the control
packets, but I am not sure how I can read/write to registers. Can anyone tell
me where the registers are and how I can read/write to them?

I believe setting_reg.v is instantiated wherever there is a register
which can be written to.  Being able to have access to every register
makes for a very hairy problem.  They are written to the FX2 over I2C
I am pretty sure.

Are there specific registers you want access to?  What is your final
goal?  Is there another way to perform what you want to do?

Brian