Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] setting registers

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] setting registers
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:18:00 -0400

So I think what Leo is getting at is how to actually perform the read or the write to a register for the C/S packets. For instance we have the read/write register commands where the application says read from register X or write this data to it.

This would pertain to OP_WRITE_REG, OP_WRITE_REG_MASKED, OP_READ_REG, and OP_READ_REG_REPLY:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/usrp/doc/inband-signaling-usb

I'm assuming what Leo is wondering, is when I pass him register 3 for instance, how he can actually perform the read or write.

- George