Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] xG Technology

From: Jeff Brower
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] xG Technology
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:18:51 -0500

Jordan-

> > Phil Karn is a Qualcomm employee -- maybe not the most impartial
> > source.
>
> Hey, Jeff: welcome to the Internet.  I see this must be your first day
> :)

It seems like Phil has worked carefully and thoroughly to show areas of
weakness --
or unexplained gaps -- in xG's approach and technical data.  And he's qualified
to do
so.

My comment would be that putting a "Snake Oil" image at the top of the web page
is
not a good way to immediately convey a sense of impartiality.

-Jeff